Hello Sunshine

As unbelievable as it sounds the sun has come out in Clermont-Ferrand!  This means that my sanity is slowly returning, and better yet, we are spending more time outside!  Sadly this means less time for blogging and other computer activities.  It doesn't hurt that the plug to our macbook just fried so I have to make 60% battery last until tomorrow morning {because I'm way too lazy to move over to the desktop}.

And so, with all of this craziness going on in our household this week.  I leave you with a picture from last Saturday.  This was after our breakfast at centre Jaude {downtown Clermont}.  The sun was shining and the fountains were on!  Nathan & his daddy had a great time feeling the water splashes.  I'm so ready for spring!




Pin It

1 comment:

va_grown said...

What a great moment to have captured.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...