Happy Feet

It has been a completely exhausting couple of days; mentally, physically, emotionally.  I don't have the strength or energy to try and articulate anything coherent.  With that said, Nathan did something AM.AZ.ING this weekend. He began walking!

While it has been frustrating the past couple of weeks with him refusing to walk, it seems as though he was waiting for this exact moment to fully walk.  He didn't want me to remember this weekend that was filled with stress and anger, but rather one that was filled with the memory of him walking towards his dad.  I love that boy.


Pin It

4 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go Nathan!! Such a big milestone!!

Kimberly said...

Awe! I love it!

Katie Vyktoriah said...

That is so amazing! I'm so excited at the thought that once this baby is born, I'll have SO many milestones to look forward to! I hope I'll be there to catch them all on camera! :)

va_grown said...

That video was just too cute. His baby giggles and smiles almost brought tears to my eyes--it's so awesome that you got it on video for yourselves. They grow so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...