Wilderness Explorer

Have I really been here for five days already?  This vacation is going to fly by.  Although, I guess it doesn't help that I spend most of my time sleeping since we are all still jet-lagged.  Thank God for parents. 

I was kind of anxious to see how Nathan was going to react to my parents.  I was sure he didn't remember my mom since the last time he saw her was when he was one month old, and he had yet to meet my father.  I don't know what I was so worried about, it was love at first sight.


He loves to cuddle with his Grandpa and he is learning so much.  Yesterday they went out to the backyard and explored nature together.  Nathan was loving all of the dirt & trees since he doesn't get to see much of it in Clermont.  It doesn't help that the weather is freezing and he hardly ever gets a chance to go outside.

We did have to make a trip to the doctor already.  Nathan has had a bad cough and in true over-protective grandparent style they forced us to go see a doctor.  They gave him a little medicine for his flem (what a terrible sounding word) and he is doing much better.  Sadly, I think he has passed on his cold to both grandparents.  Hopefully we all start feeling better before Christmas!

For now, I'm enjoying being home and watching Nathan get spoiled by his grandparents.  He still hasn't had a chance to meet his cousins or aunts and uncles and I'm sure that will be some more fun adventures. 

And on a side note, I can not get over how hot it is here!  It has been in the high 70's all week (around 24 - 25 Celsius for all those on the metric system ).   We don't know what to do with ourselves.  I did not bring seeing the sun after nearly a yang any weather appropriate clothing for either of us.  I guess this could only mean one thing...shopping!  Life isn't so bad sometimes.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...