5 Months





 I can't believe that Nathan is now five months old.  It feels like it has gone by so fast.  I hardly recognize my baby now, and he is turning into quite the little boy.  I really have to take the time to enjoy this month before his half birthday!  I also think that this is the month where he gets his first hair cut.  I really wanted to wait until his birthday, but his hair is a mess!  He has so much of it and it won't stay in place, so I think that this month might be the big month for a haircut!


Nathan had his five month appointment today and along with all of the fun stuff, he had to get another shot.  This makes one every month.  It breaks my heart to watch him suffer.  I am so grateful that next month he will finally get a break.  

Age - Today he is now 5 months and 2 days

Weight - 7 KG's, or 15.4 pounds - he is turning into quite the chunky monkey
Height - 64 cm or 25.2 inches - He is almost half my size!
Eating - I am still nursing we are still feeding him solids.  I still adamantly believe that he is not ready.  He refuses the spoon and spits everything out.  I wish that I was more comfortable starting him on solids, but I feel like I am doing him more harm than good.  I guess I should just trust in the pediatrician.
Sleeping - AMAZING!  For the past two months now, Nathan has been sleeping through the night.  After his 8 p.m, bath he has one last feeding and is in bed until around 6 or 7 in the morning.  I am so very grateful that I am not completely exhausted at work. 

Milestones- It is amazing how much he changes in just a few weeks.  He is turning over, sitting with help, laughing, talking and cooing all the time.  He is at such a wonderful age where he wants to play with everything.  I wish I could freeze time to capture every moment of this month!



There is also another family vacation to look forward to this month!  We are taking a week to go to Italy and not only enjoy spending time as a family but Nathan gets to meet his uncles!  I am so excited!  I have been in desperate need of seeing friends from back home.  This is going to be such a special moment in Nathan's life and I can't wait!  He also gets to meet his Uncle Matteo in Florence.  It will be a such a great time to spend one week surrounded by family and friends with such an amazing backdrop!  I hope Nathan behaves as well as he did in Paris.
Pin It

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's 5 months old already!! He's growing so fast! Hve fun in Italy!

BTW: you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...