18 weeks

According to the experts here is what's happening to baby:
Has become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. … She’s the size of an sweet potato!

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes, but far from my regular clothes. I have resorted to pants that were a little big to begin with, but I think I will be able to survive a few more weeks without maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Not yet, thankfully
Sleep: sleep is normal but I have to wake up at least twice to go to the bathroom and frankly it is just annoying...
Best moment this week: I got to feel the baby move for the first time and it was so strange to think that there is something really there!
Food cravings: No cravings...at least nothing out of the ordinary. This week I had to buy fig newtons because I wanted something sweet that wasn't candy. I forgot how good fig newtons are!
Gender: not yet...but 28 days to go
Labor Signs: Nothing yet
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: I miss being able to button up my jeans...seriously it's the little things in life!
What I am looking forward to: Having a fourth of july barbecue...french style! Should be very interesting!
Weekly Wisdom: Again...I have no weekly wisdom to share..I'll have to work on this for the future!

At 18 weeks I am now officially beginning my fifth month of pregnancy! Time is flying by! I couldn't believe this week when I had three people randomly come up and touched my belly (or lack there of) saying I didn't even look pregnant. While it is very sweet of them the say that I don't look like a cow yet...I don't know when it became acceptable for people to just touch your stomach! I guess it is something that I will have to get used to; but I never thought about doing this to anyone else so I can't believe that anyone would do it to me.

And here is what they have been touching. My belly at exactly 17 weeks...


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...