17 Weeks

According to the experts here is what's happening to baby:
Able to hear what's going on outside the womb! Loud noises are startling, but classical music is soothing … She’s the size of an onion!

How far along? 16 weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? Still not yet...hopefully I can hang in there a few more weeks for my trip back to the US
Stretch marks? Not yet, thankfully
Sleep: Still normal...
Best moment this week: It's actually something that didn't happen...my trip to Poland got cancelled...and I am so happy!
Food cravings: What a week for cravings! I actually don't think it has anything to do with the pregnancy but with my upcoming trip to the US...my top cravings this weeks: Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks, a burger and fries from Checker, Willy's Nachos, and my mom's tamales!
Gender: Unknown for the moment but only one more month to wait
Labor Signs: Nothing yet
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: I miss my family and friends...and the comforts of American shopping
What I am looking forward to: Nothing special this week
Weekly Wisdom: I wish I was more philosophical but I have nothing as far as weekly wisdoms are concerned.


And now...for your viewing pleasure I am posting my belly pic at exactly 16 weeks.



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...